Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. The number of times this crappy show has ripped off Star Wars is astounding!
2. Data’s character is not compelling. His lack of humanity makes him impossible for me to relate to. He is dull and uninteresting.
3. Deep Space 9 is by far the worst Star Trek series ever. It is basically a soap opera in space with an unlikeable captain who should have been charged with war crimes.
4. The only thing that made Voyager watchable was 7 of 9’s outfit.
5. The opening to every Enterprise episode has proven to the world that Jerry Goldsmith is an unnecessary contributor to Star Trek music.
Disclaimer: The statements made above are for satire only and do not necessarily reflect the views of the writer.
Next Monday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to Doctor Who fans