Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. OMG…I ❤ Doctor Who like so much! I literally can’t even. He is like sooo cute and just..o my gosh!
2. When people ask me who my favourite Doctor is I always say Peter Cushing. I think he had the best Doctor Who story-lines.
3. Isn’t Capaldi a little old to be playing Doctor Who?
4. Tom Baker was cheesy and overrated.
5. Doctor Who is further evidence that BBC just doesn’t make sci-fi as good as American sci-fi. After years of Star Trek, Star Wars, BSG, etc.; the BBC decide to come around and release their own show in 2005 called Doctor Who with a terrible actor named Christopher Eccleston and you know the rest. Imitative mediocre programming as only the BBC know how to deliver!
Disclaimer: The statements made above are for purposes of satire only and do not necessarily reflect the views of the writer.
Next Monday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to Futurama Fans