Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. Making a time-machine out of a DeLorean is lame. Why not use something cooler like a Hummer or a Volkswagon?
2. Klingon Commander Kruge and Teen Wolf have time-traveling adventures together. What could possibly go wrong?!
3. 13 Going on 30 is a much better feel-good time travel story. This is just silly!
4. Back to the Future Part III is boring! I wanna see futuristic fashion and flying cars! Not spaghetti western junk!
5. If Marty goes back to an alternate 1985 in which his father is not a wuss doesn’t that mean he is now living in an alternate reality with an alternate history of past events between years 1955-1985? That’s a long gap where things become drastically different. Marty doesn’t even have the same childhood any more! When talking about his childhood he will remember things happening that didn’t and he will fail to recall ones that did. Marty is screwed thanks to creating an alternate childhood for himself which he hasn’t been informed or briefed about. It’s a major plot hole and it’s bothering me!
Disclaimer: The statements made above are for purposes of satire only and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the writer.
Next Monday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to Game of Thrones Fans