Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. I blame this movie for making great horror cinema like the Exorcist, Halloween, and Rosemary’s Baby no longer in demand. Everyone wants blood and guts and no true horror any more.
2. A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy’s Revenge is the best of the franchise.
3. How can you watch this? It’s so gross and violent. Watch some more wholesome material that teaches good values without the need for gore like Twilight or Glee.
4. Jackie Earle Haley pulled it off better.
5. The only scene I liked in the entire franchise was when Freddy attacked Zsa Zsa Gabor.
Disclaimer: This list is written with the intent of satire and does not reflect the views of the writer.
Next Monday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to American Horror Story Fans