Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. You know, this book will be much better if we split it into three longer parts with added characters and some bad humour.
2. I loved Lord of the Rings but this book stinks. Why do authors have to make crappy prequels like these just to make money?
3. Why are you reading this silly children’s story? There is a time when you D&D geeks need to grow up and move out of your parents’ basement instead of wasting time with childish, immature garbage! If you need me, I will be in the living room watching Sex and the City.
4. The Hobbit? Isn’t that one of those Dragonlance books you’re always reading?
5. Jeez…this book couldn’t be any more different than The Lord of the Rings! It’s almost as if it was written 20 years apart or something!
Next Monday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to The Fellowship of the Rings Fans