Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. No beginning. No ending. It’s like reading half of a book!
2. The whole splitting the characters into two sections of the book is stupid. Tolkien was a terrible writer!
3. What is Shelob doing here? I thought she didn’t show up until Return of the King. Looks like the writer of the novelisation got a little impatient.
4. Still a ton of walking, talking, and reciting lame nursery rhymes. I am starting to think that guy from Clerks 2 was right!
5. These books need more women. Tolkien was just another typical male-chauvinist asshole from the ’50’s.
Next Monday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to The Return of the King Fans