Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. You know with the nearly 2 dozen endings this book has you would think at least one of them wouldn’t be so anti-climactic. This book sucked!
2. This novel is extremely un-American. The ending practically endorses patriarchal monarchy by divine right! Burn it!
3. Yeah, the eagles are pretty much useless.
4. I can’t believe Lost in Translation lost the Best Picture Oscar to this idiotic story!
5. So during the continent-wide reconstruction Gandalf just takes off! We have masses of Haradrim, orcs, Easterlings, etc running about and most of Middle-Earth’s backbone such as the remaining wizards, Eldar, and war heroes just split! Worst fantasy world ever!
Next Monday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to The Silmarillion Fans