Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. Batman could beat Superman any day of the week!
2. Superman has the same problem Wolverine has. He is too invincible rendering his character uninteresting and unrelateable to the reader or viewer.
3. I don’t like Superman because he is too much of a big boyscout goodie-goodie!. Superheroes should always be dark, gritty, and realistic like in Man of Steel or The Dark Knight.
4. Christopher Reeve is vastly overrated. Brandon Routh did it much better.
5. I still think Nicolas Cage would have made a great Superman.
Next Sunday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to Batman Fans