Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. Who needs comics when all you need to know about Batman is in movies, memes, and fan-art?
2. Frank Miller and Christopher Nolan ruined Batman for me. The only good Batman stories are from Tim Burton and the ’60’s show.
3. Did you know Batman was in The Avengers? (Someone actually said this to me in real life).
4. Batman & Robin is a far superior movie to The Dark Knight. Did any of the Nolan movies have Uma Thurman in a tight Poison Ivy outfit? I didn’t think so!
5. Batman was not all that good of a superhero. He let Rachel Dawes and Jason Todd die. He gets his back broken by some punk and lets a psychopath named Azrael take his mantle instead. He fights villains who more than likely exist only because Batman exists. He took way too long to figure out how dangerous Harvey Dent and Thomas Elliot were. Maybe he should be called the Worst Detective.
Next Sunday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to Iron Man Fans