Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. Since his suit isn’t really made of iron shouldn’t we call him Alloy Man?
2. How does Iron Man even have any fans? Only 1/3 of his movies are any good.
3. Iron Man is basically just Marvel’s rip-off of Batman. I mean, think about it. They both are millionaire playboys. Neither of them have any super powers. They both rely on technology to accomplish their goals. Shame on you Marvel!
4. Robert Downy Jr. as Iron Man: Worst casting decision ever!
5. Tony Stark is not even a likable character. He is an arrogant, womanizing jerk who is a terrible role-model for any children who happen to see him on-screen.
Next Sunday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to Captain American Fans