Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. The fact that Miyazaki is retiring is fortuitous since all the Ghibli movies he directed were crap anyway.
2. I can’t believe parents let their children watch garbage like Spirited Away or My Neighbor Totoro! This Ghibli stuff is creepy, frightening, and unhealthy for young minds. Let them watch Spongebob instead. At least that show makes some sense!
3. This un-American and unpatriotic love affair our youth is having with Japanese culture can’t be a good thing and Studio Ghibli isn’t helping.
4. Am I the only who thinks No-Face looks like a ring wraith in clown paint?
5. Walking castles, totoros, jumping green heads, flying bird ladies, and talking fire? I think the writers must be on acid or something.
Next Sunday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to Death Note Fans