Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. Picard was way better than Kirk. He didn’t waste hours making love to weird green alien women, fighting cheesy lizard people, and visiting strange new worlds that all look like the same reused sets.
2. This show is so dull and boring! There is absolutely no chemistry between Spock, Kirk, and McCoy!
3. The third season was where this series really got good. We had such phenomenal sci-fi stories such as Spock’s Brain, The Way to Eden, and The Children Shall Lead.
4. This show is such an obvious Star Wars rip-off. Shame on you, Gene Roddenbery!
5. City on the Edge of Forever and Amok Time are probably the worst Star Trek episodes ever filmed.
This Sunday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to Star Trek: The Next Generation Fans