Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. Kirk was way better than Picard. Kirk had a strong presence and sense of command. Picard is just a foppish old fart with dusty books, fancy talk, and tea. Ultimate sissy captain!
2. Am I the only one who was glad that Data died in Nemesis?!
3. This series had too much Romulan Cold War stuff and not enough Pakleds and Risa.
4. If this series doesn’t show that Jerry Goldsmith was the worst thing to happen to Star Trek nothing will.
5. The Inner Light and Chain of Command are probably some of the worst TNG episodes ever made.
March 16: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Fans