Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. Sisko is the most forgettable of all the Star Trek captains. To me he was nothing more than a Commander (not Captain) who should have got charged with war crimes.
2. Deep Space Nine is nothing more than Star Trek’s answer to Babylon 5 or some typical TV soap opera.
3. All of the characters on Deep Space Nine are dull and uninteresting. I hate Odo and I wish someone would just shove Bashir and Kira in an airlock. They even selected Worf and O’Brien, the most boring characters from TNG, to join the series.
4. This show has a ton of space battles, romantic drama, and odd religions. And people say J. J. Abrams made Star Trek too much like Star Wars?
5. In the Pale Moonlight and Trials and Tribble-ations are probably the worst stories this series has to offer.
Next Monday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to Star Trek: Voyager Fans