Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. Mulgrew as Janeway is so boring. They should have stuck with Bujold.
2. Seven of 9 is the epitome of pointless characters. Her personality lacks any depth at all. She is just there as eye candy to boost demographics.
3. I find it hard to believe people like this show at all. The characters, if not uninteresting, are unlikable. Chakotay is whiney, Janeway is b!tchy, 7 of 9 is useless, The Doctor is annoying, and the rest I cannot even remember their names.
4. This show lost me in the fourth season. The Borg? Really? Couldn’t they think up a better recurring villain like the Pakleds or something?
5. Year of Hell and Real Life are some of the worst episodes Voyager has ever inflicted on its viewers.
Next Monday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to Star Trek: Enterprise Fans