Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. Since this is a DC show shouldn’t it be called Starling City to keep the pattern of naming shows after cities superheroes live in like Smallville or Gotham?
2. Damn Katniss Everdeen rip-offs!
3. The acting in this series is so terrible I cannot understand why anyone would think this show is any good. Just because TV caters to nerds nowadays doesn’t mean it’s compelling.
4. They made a TV series about Green Arrow! Why? That Ryan Reynolds movie was terrible!
5. Now that we have seen DC do TV shows about Superman, Green Arrow, Batman, and the Flash they should try some more. You know what superhero needs a TV show? Vibe.
Next Week: Stargate: SG-1