Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
1. The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions completely outdid this one in every way. Better story, better acting, and better ideas.
2. The Matrix? You mean that blatant rip-off of Dark City and Ghost in the Shell? Yeah, real groundbreaker!
3. I am going to stick to the Wachowski’s better films like Speed Racer, thank you very much.
4. Why is that kid from Bill and Ted beating the crap out of Elrond?
5. So what is the Matrix for exactly? I mean, I acknowledge that over the years the machines perfected the Matrix to better suit the human hosts; but my question is why does the Matrix exist at all. Couldn’t the humans simply be put into senseless comas without simulated realities? That way they could be bred without providing lives that lead to the humans developing personalities and hopes that jeopardise the machines goals. The Matrix is pointless and stupid.
Next Monday: Top 5 Things You Do Not Say to 2001: A Space Odyssey Fans