Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
- I don’t get why people think the Original Trilogy is better. The Prequels had much better special effects.
- I really can’t stand Ralph MacQuarrie and Drew Struzan. Their artwork really sucks.
- So you’re a Star Wars fan? Is that the one with the guy with the pointed ears?
- I am sorry but The Empire Strikes Back is too dark and lacks the subtle charm of the Holiday Special.
- I really hate how people are taking a dump over the EU. I miss Jaxxon the green rabbit, C3PX the assassin protocol droid, and that prequel story in the Marvel comics where Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Luke’s father fight in the Clone Wars together. That was the hey-day of Star Wars lore!
- After the Original Trilogy there were released in the 80’s two direct-to-video Ewok movies that no one seems to remember. I am disappointed that after the Prequels no one did that with the Gungans. Caravan of Boomers? Battle for Otoh Gunga? Those would have been awesome.
- I don’t understand why they are getting characters like Han Solo to return to the Sequel Trilogy. Harrison Ford is a bit washed out ain’t he?
- Those Clone Wars and Rebels cartoons are so irritating. Did Star Wars suddenly become for kids or something?
- John Williams’s score is overrated. Lucas should have stuck with classical music as he originally planned.
- I think Greedo shooting first, the blinking Ewoks, and Vader’s “Noooo” yell have overall improved the Star Wars experience making the films infinitely better than they ever were before.
Next month: Top 10 Things You Don’t Say to Star Trek Fans