Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
- Marvel is the poor man’s DC.
- The MCU is getting too long and convoluted. We have, so far, three phases of a series of films and three TV series. There is just too much going on and no one ain’t got time for that!
- Who is my favourite Avenger? Superman, of course!
- When you consider that there is Storm, Rogue, and Jean Grey shouldn’t they be called the X-People instead of the X-Men?
- No, I am not going to read the Resurrection of Galactus or Prime Elements! The Fantastic Four are lame! I have seen the movies so I know.
- Wolverine is a terrible and uninteresting character. A character in a story who lacks the ability to die or be seriously harmed cannot be relatable in a storytelling point of view. There is no real conflict.
- If Professor X is so good at reading minds why do so many bad things end up happening to the X-Men anyway? Is he like the Deanna Troi of the Marvel universe?
- The best Spiderman stories I have seen so far were the film Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Spiderman 2099.
- I hate how lighthearted and fluffy the Marvel films are. That’s why I prefer DC. Comic books should always be serious.
- Anyone who gives jack-shit about real mythology should hate Marvel’s Thor on principle.
Next Month: Top 10 Things You Do Not Say to Doctor Who Fans