Contributor: Rick McGimpsey
- Henry Cavill is no Brandon Routh, but he suffices.
- Why is he so dark and gritty? Is it just because Nolan produced it? Superman should growl and say “I’M SUPERMAN!” every time he graps a criminal.
- Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the guy with the Kryptonian symbol for hope emblazoned on his chest is the guy who said “Krypton had its chance!” and let his race die?
- You know what this movie needs? More Richard Pryor.
- What? Lois Lane knows who Clark Kent is? That goes against the lore and makes no sense! They should have him kiss and magically make her forget who he is like in Superman II.
This post was written as satire and does not reflect the actual opinions of its author. If you were offended then go back to Krypton and KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!